Willkommen Gast.
Wenn dies Dein erster Besuch hier ist, lies bitte zuerst die Hilfe - Häufig gestellte Fragen durch. Du musst Dich vermutlich Einloggen oder Registrieren, bevor Du Beiträge verfassen kannst. Klicke auf den "Registrieren" Link, um den Registrierungsprozess zu starten. Du kannst aber auch jetzt schon Beiträge lesen. Suche Dir einfach das Forum aus, das Dich am meisten interessiert.

info4alien.de

ÜbersichtHilfeSuchenEinloggenRegistrierenKontakt Spenden  

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden Drucken
nachweis über alleiniges sorgerecht wegen fzf (Gelesen: 1.847 mal)
lan1234
Themenstarter Themenstarter

i4a rocks!

Beziehung zum Thema Ausländerrecht: Ich bin selbst Ausländer/in
Staatsangehörigkeit: Nigeria
Zeige den Link zu diesem Beitrag nachweis über alleiniges sorgerecht wegen fzf
24.10.2018 um 20:38:58

Hello,

Entschuldigung, meine Deutsch ist leider nicht so gut. Deshalb schreibe ich in Englisch

I got married in this year and I am doing family reunion for my wife and step daughter from German embassy in Nigeria.

We got a mail from the embassy asking for the original court ruling but it's not possible to get this legally in Nigeria. The court will give you a certified true copy and keep the original in it's possesion. Every court ruling in Nigeria is public document, so they only give certified true copies out but never the original. We replied the embassy that we cannot get the original court ruling but they wrote back that we must provide this documents else we won't get the visa for my step-daughter

Right now we don't know what to do

I am thinking of writing the ABH here in Berlin and involving a lawyer is all options do not work

Does anybody have any advice what we can do in this scenario

vielen dank
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

deerhunter
Silver Member

i4a rocks!

Brisbane, Australia
Brisbane
Australia
Stimmung:

Beziehung zum Thema Ausländerrecht: Mitarbeiter/in Polizei
Staatsangehörigkeit: Deutsch
Zeige den Link zu diesem Beitrag Re: nachweis über alleiniges sorgerecht wegen fzf
Antwort #1 - 25.10.2018 um 07:16:03

lan1234 schrieb am 24.10.2018 um 20:38:58:
We replied the embassy that we cannot get the original court ruling but they wrote back that we must provide this documents else we won't get the visa for my step-daughter

normally the embassy there know all the problems of the country...so they will know your problem! Maybe there is some other problems??
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

lan1234

i4a rocks!

Zeige den Link zu diesem Beitrag Re: nachweis über alleiniges sorgerecht wegen fzf
Antwort #2 - 25.10.2018 um 13:53:16

deerhunter schrieb am 25.10.2018 um 07:16:03:
normally the embassy there know all the problems of the country...so they will know your problem! Maybe there is some other problems??

If there are some other problems, then they should communicate this but we cannot provide a document that we can't get. Even here in Germany, it's not possible to get an original court document as seen here https://dejure.org/gesetze/ZPO/317.html only copies will be handed out.

Also, if the court hand us the original to document a and then years later document b requested the document also what do we provide to them, also if someone wants to appeal the judgement, if the court does not have the original again, what will be the proof. So I personally don't see any reason why they will want us to provide a document that can't be gotten.

Someone suggested there is probably a miscommunication somewhere
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Aras
Gold Member

Berufsrevolutionär

Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
Düsseldorf
Nordrhein-Westfalen
Germany
Stimmung:

Beziehung zum Thema Ausländerrecht: Ich oute mich später
Staatsangehörigkeit: deutsch
Antwort #3 - 25.10.2018 um 13:58:57

Give them the certified copies, which the court gives you, and see what happens.
Zum Seitenanfang

"Alles Recht in der Welt ist erstritten worden, jeder wichtige Rechtssatz hat erst denen, die sich ihm widersetzten, abgerungen werden müssen, und jedes Recht, sowohl das Recht eines Volkes wie das eines Einzelnen, setzt die stetige Bereitschaft zu seiner Behauptung voraus. Das Recht ist nicht blosser Gedanke, sondern lebendige Kraft." - Rudolph von Jhering in "Der Kampf ums Recht"

IP gespeichert

Melanny
Full Top-Member

i4a rocks!

Stimmung:

Beziehung zum Thema Ausländerrecht: Ehegatte von Ausländer/in
Antwort #4 - 25.10.2018 um 14:18:36

We also got only certified copies of the registered original documents. And the office and court where we got them from have on their websites that this is the only form that will be given by them to everybody.

I also wrote to the German embassy about the  "problem"  because according their website they also wanted original documents. Their answer was that the certified copies would be ok. They were accepted and treatened like original documents in the end.
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Petersburger
Experte

RUS, Russia
RUS
Russia

Beziehung zum Thema Ausländerrecht: Deutsche/r im Ausland
Antwort #5 - 25.10.2018 um 15:06:44

As I understand "copies certified by the court himself" will be considered as original.

Everybody working with such documents knows it and will name it as original.
So the problem is one of people who don't know this practice and try to get originals ...
Zum Seitenanfang

„All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.“ (Edmund Burke)
„Für den Triumph des Bösen reicht es, wenn die Guten nichts tun.“

Auf PN antworte ich nur dann per PN, wenn die Frage wirklich nicht ins Forum paßt.

IP gespeichert

lan1234

i4a rocks!

Antwort #6 - 25.10.2018 um 16:14:12

Melanny schrieb am 25.10.2018 um 14:18:36:
We also got only certified copies of the registered original documents. And the office and court where we got them from have on their websites that this is the only form that will be given by them to everybody.

I also wrote to the German embassy about the  "problem"  because according their website they also wanted original documents. Their answer was that the certified copies would be ok. They were accepted and treatened like original documents in the end.

Hello, I tried to PM but can't currently, if you still have the follow of the letter you wrote to the embassy, can you please forward it to me. Maybe that will clarify things better to them

They already have the original of the Certified True Copy with them and when they requested the original document, we sent photocopies of the CTC to them again. I think what we need to do now is to explain to them that the CTC from court is actually the original

Aras schrieb am 25.10.2018 um 13:58:57:
Give them the certified copies, which the court gives you, and see what happens.

Petersburger schrieb am 25.10.2018 um 15:06:44:
As I understand "copies certified by the court himself" will be considered as original.

Everybody working with such documents knows it and will name it as original.
So the problem is one of people who don't know this practice and try to get originals ...

Actually, we did a quick search on Google and found out that the person in charge just resumed the role in Nigeria 3 months ago so it's possible that we are just unlucky and she's following what is stated in the book to the letter

Zum Seitenanfang
« Zuletzt geändert: 25.10.2018 um 21:37:22 von Tippi » 
Grund: Folgepost eingefügt 

IP gespeichert

Melanny
Full Top-Member

i4a rocks!

Stimmung:

Beziehung zum Thema Ausländerrecht: Ehegatte von Ausländer/in
Antwort #7 - 25.10.2018 um 17:52:51

I do not have the e-mail anymore but I remember clearly that I noticed that we could only get certified copies and the embassy asked for original documents on their website. Therefore I wrote an e-mail and told what I could get because I was confused,too. I got a very short answer and it said that it was ok.

Under my each of my documents is written: "Certified True Copy of a Registration Document (on file with ... ). The documents are also printed on a special kind of paper.

I would trust Petersburger`s answer.

PS: I think I wrote in German:

Betreff Legalisation von Dokumenten

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,
wir können von ... keine Originaldokumente für ... erhalten, sondern nur "Cerified True Copy". Wird es damit Probleme geben bei der Legalisation?

Ich bedanke mich im Voraus für Ihre Antwort.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Antwort: Nein.
Zum Seitenanfang
« Zuletzt geändert: 25.10.2018 um 18:07:28 von Melanny »  

IP gespeichert

lan1234

i4a rocks!

Antwort #8 - 30.11.2018 um 14:40:12

To give an update:

We had to get a lawyer to communicate with embassy and after several back and forth and also court threaten they finally agreed that they don't need it

Zunächst zum Sorgerechtsurteil: Es ist tatsächlich so, dass uns für die weitere Bearbeitung des Visumvorganges die Originalurkunde nicht vorliegen muss. Da wir grundsätzlich Originalunterlagen verlangen, war ich davon ausgegangen, dass auch diese hier notwendig ist. Wir können aber darauf verzichten, den Prüfsticker auf die Originalunterlage aufzubringen. Das Problem hierbei wäre lediglich, dass damit der Nachweis für Behörden in Deutschland fehlen würde, dass diese Unterlage bereits auf ihre Echtheit überprüft wurde. Sollten Sie aber hierauf verzichten, muss selbstverständlich die Originalurkunde nicht vorliegen.

They have sent email to send passport for them to issue the visa for her and our daughter. Though I am a bit pissed that we had to go through all that stress to make them review their processes but I am happy it's finally over.

thanks to all
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden Drucken

Link zu diesem Thema