Willkommen Gast.
Wenn dies Dein erster Besuch hier ist, lies bitte zuerst die Hilfe - Häufig gestellte Fragen durch. Du musst Dich vermutlich Einloggen oder Registrieren, bevor Du Beiträge verfassen kannst. Klicke auf den "Registrieren" Link, um den Registrierungsprozess zu starten. Du kannst aber auch jetzt schon Beiträge lesen. Suche Dir einfach das Forum aus, das Dich am meisten interessiert.

info4alien.de

ÜbersichtHilfeSuchenEinloggenRegistrierenKontakt Spenden  

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden Drucken
Fortsetzung Studium - derzeit Duldung (Gelesen: 2.681 mal)
sankofa
Themenstarter Themenstarter

I love i4a

Beziehung zum Thema Ausländerrecht: Ich bin selbst Ausländer/in
Staatsangehörigkeit: Ghana
Zeige den Link zu diesem Beitrag Fortsetzung Studium - derzeit Duldung
02.04.2007 um 17:19:11

I came to Germany in 2002 to study Physics(lectures in English ) and had problem with the course.I was denied the extention of my staying permit and my lawyer called the foreign office to ask how best they can help me or what are the other options inorder to solve my problem.The man responsible for my file at the foreign office ,assured the lawyer through the telephone that ,I can either go to another city to continue studying there or change and do something else.I then started a course at the studienkolleg and after sending then the Zulassung from the studienkolleg kolleg ,they still denied me staying permit saying I have change the purpose of the coming here.I have therefore made an appeal at the Vw court and got a Duldung today when the grenzübertrittbescheinigung they gave me since November last year and extending every month.
Do I have a chance of changing my status from Duldung to aufenthalt erlaubnis if I start studying again in October ?
What are my chances incase the court will like to decide on my case before I complete in 3 months time?
You can send me e-mail if you want :  dannobs@gmail.com
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sankofa
Themenstarter Themenstarter

I love i4a

Beziehung zum Thema Ausländerrecht: Ich bin selbst Ausländer/in
Staatsangehörigkeit: Ghana
Zeige den Link zu diesem Beitrag Help Please
Antwort #1 - 02.04.2007 um 17:13:43

I came to Germany in 2002 to study Physics(lectures in English ) and had problem with the course.I was denied the extention of my staying permit and my lawyer called the foreign office to ask how best they can help me or what are the other options inorder to solve my problem.The man responsible for my file at the foreign office ,assured the lawyer through the telephone that ,I can either go to another city to continue studying there or change and do something else.I then started a course at the studienkolleg and after sending then the Zulassung from the studienkolleg kolleg ,they still denied me staying permit saying I have change the purpose of the coming here.I have therefore made an appeal at the Vw court and got a Duldung today when the grenzübertrittbescheinigung they gave me since November last year and extending every month.
Do I have a chance of changing my status from Duldung to aufenthalt erlaubnis if I start studying again in October ?
What are my chances incase the court will like to decide on my case before I complete in 3 months time?
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

fons
Ex-Mitglied

Beziehung zum Thema Ausländerrecht: Ich oute mich später
Zeige den Link zu diesem Beitrag Re: Fortsetzung Studium - derzeit Duldung
Antwort #2 - 02.04.2007 um 17:30:48

Ich hab das hierher verschoben und zusammengefasst.

Please no crosspostings!
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Ulf
Ex-Mitglied

Beziehung zum Thema Ausländerrecht: Ich oute mich später
Antwort #3 - 02.04.2007 um 19:49:17

sankofa schrieb am 02.04.2007 um 17:19:11:

Maybe. What is the full text of the Verwaltungsgericht decision?

By the way, get a new lawyer. The Foreign Office cannot help with permits to be issued in Germany but only with visas to be issued in German Consulates abroad.

Where can you enroll without knowing German?

Regards, ULF
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

sonic

Danny Boy I Love U

Beziehung zum Thema Ausländerrecht: ehemalige/r Ausländer/in
Staatsangehörigkeit: D / SYR
Antwort #4 - 02.04.2007 um 23:03:20

ulf schrieb am 02.04.2007 um 19:49:17:
Where can you enroll without knowing German?

Regards, ULF

die neuen englischsprachigen masterstudiengänge erfordern keine deutsch kenntnisse. allerdings verzweifle ich dass die in 2000 schon eingeführt waren.

@sankofa your story is a bit confusing. studienkolleg is usually attended before getting admitted to start a course at the university. so how could you do things conversely?
you enrolled for studying physics and got i assume a resident permit that was called back then "Aufenthaltsbewilligung" right? usually there's a certain time or semesters where you are supposed to complete your study before the foreign office starts asking you for a "studienverlaufbescheinigung" i.e. a certificate where that shows your process. so from what you wrote i guess this was why you got problems extending your stay permit.
what i dont understand is the whole trouble you went through to get a Duldung. Why didnt you simply switch to another course (Studiumwechsel) engineering or something and informed the foreign office of that. Of course they may have some comments on this but i think you would've got your permit extended.
Zum Seitenanfang

Knowledge is Power

IP gespeichert

ronny
Platin Member

Je ne regrette rien!

Beziehung zum Thema Ausländerrecht: Mitarb. Standesamtsaufsicht
Staatsangehörigkeit: deutsch
Antwort #5 - 03.04.2007 um 07:21:34

sonic schrieb am 02.04.2007 um 23:03:20:
die neuen englischsprachigen masterstudiengänge

Sind eigentlich egal, wenn er bereits eine Duldung besitzt.

Und ich bitte darum wieder zur Boardsprache deutsch zurückzukehren Zwinkernd
Zum Seitenanfang

...      Sich täglich selber noch im Spiegel erkennen zu können, ist wichtiger als jeder Titel und jede Beförderung. -eigen-   Wenn nur noch Gehorsam gefragt ist und nicht mehr Charakter, dann geht die Wahrheit, und die Lüge kommt.                                                    Ödön von Horváth
ronbonchauvi58  
IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden Drucken

Link zu diesem Thema