Willkommen Gast.
Wenn dies Dein erster Besuch hier ist, lies bitte zuerst die Hilfe - Häufig gestellte Fragen durch. Du musst Dich vermutlich Einloggen oder Registrieren, bevor Du Beiträge verfassen kannst. Klicke auf den "Registrieren" Link, um den Registrierungsprozess zu starten. Du kannst aber auch jetzt schon Beiträge lesen. Suche Dir einfach das Forum aus, das Dich am meisten interessiert.

info4alien.de

ÜbersichtHilfeSuchenEinloggenRegistrierenKontakt Spenden  

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden Drucken
Residence permit extension rejected without any valid reason (Gelesen: 993 mal)
A.M.
Themenstarter Themenstarter

i4a rocks!

Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Frankfurt am Main
Germany

Beziehung zum Thema Ausländerrecht: Ich bin selbst Ausländer/in
Zeige den Link zu diesem Beitrag Residence permit extension rejected without any valid reason
13.04.2021 um 00:48:29

Hello everyone,
I am a Master student at Goethe University of Frankfurt. I live here with my 2-year old son and my husband. My son was born in Frankfurt.
A month ago I had an appointment to extend our residence permits. Because of COVID, I had submitted all the documents by post and be email 2 months before the expiration. After several emails and conversations, my last question to the immigration officer was:
"Is everything OK, with our documents for the residence permit?"
His answer was "Yes, we have made an appointment for you. Please come with your passports."
The day of the appointment he gave to me and my family Fiktionbescheinigung instead of residence permit. He gave me a paper saying that we had to present additional documents to receive residence permit. When I asked what were those documents that we needed 6 months time to collect, he said it was written in the paper he gave to me. As I do not know German I could not read it there. I came home, translated the list of the documents he gave to me and I saw that I had presented all of them. I sent an email again to him that I had presented all the documents and requested again to let me know what documents he needed. It was about a month ago and I still have no answer. I know he has no right to act in this way.
My question is what are my options in this case.
I will appreciate any help
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

T.P.2013
Silver Member

blubb

Im Norden, Germany
Im Norden
Germany
Stimmung:

Beziehung zum Thema Ausländerrecht: Ehegatte von Ausländer/in
Staatsangehörigkeit: deutsch
Zeige den Link zu diesem Beitrag Re: Residence permit extension rejected without any valid reason
Antwort #1 - 13.04.2021 um 01:17:18

Hi,

there is nothing you can do now.
Just wait and see.
3 month after the date of the application for the extension, you should ask for a decision concerning your application, by recorded letter, and right down in your demand, that you already submitted all requested documents by the date of your application 3 month ago.

Just make sure, that you actually submitted all documents (store the copies of your documents and of the document, which was handed over to you).

If you won't have this patience, you should write a recorded letter (with the text of your request here) to the ABH, requesting a binding answer.

Best regards
Zum Seitenanfang

Auch das Ausländerrecht in Deutschland gründet sich auf gesetzliche Grundlagen und ständige Rechtsprechung - nicht jedoch auf das Bauchgefühl des deutschen oder ausländischen Wutbürgers.

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden Drucken

Link zu diesem Thema