Willkommen Gast.
Wenn dies Dein erster Besuch hier ist, lies bitte zuerst die Hilfe - Häufig gestellte Fragen durch. Du musst Dich vermutlich Einloggen oder Registrieren, bevor Du Beiträge verfassen kannst. Klicke auf den "Registrieren" Link, um den Registrierungsprozess zu starten. Du kannst aber auch jetzt schon Beiträge lesen. Suche Dir einfach das Forum aus, das Dich am meisten interessiert.

info4alien.de

ÜbersichtHilfeSuchenEinloggenRegistrierenKontakt Spenden  

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden Drucken
Health insurance and residence registry (Gelesen: 1.685 mal)
Themenstarter Themenstarter

i4a rocks!

Beziehung zum Thema Ausländerrecht: Ich bin selbst Ausländer/in
Staatsangehörigkeit: Bosnia and Herzegovina
Zeige den Link zu diesem Beitrag Health insurance and residence registry
27.05.2020 um 18:05:00

Hello,

Sorry I cannot speak German yet, but hopefully someone can respond and give legal advice in English/German.
I have arrived to Germany 10 days ago, to my and my husbands appartment (the contract is in both of our names). He is EU passport and me Bosnian. I cannot still access his health insurance, because the DAK is asking us for Anmeldebestätigung. Can that be done directly in the Rathaus (Municipal Office) without passing through Ausländerbehörd because they are impossible to reach due to Covid19???? And if so, according to which law? I urgently need medical insurance because I am 9 months pregnant and will soon go to hospital to deliver, NO insurance. I don't wish to pay for the hospital bill nor can we, as I legally have the right to medical insurance. How to get out of this problem...? Should I hire a lawyer??? Thank you for your answers. Legal advice would be highly appreciated.
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Alacrity
Senior Top-Member

I love i4a

Beziehung zum Thema Ausländerrecht: Ich oute mich später
Staatsangehörigkeit: deutsch durch Geburt
Zeige den Link zu diesem Beitrag Re: Health insurance and residence registry
Antwort #1 - 27.05.2020 um 21:14:03

You need Wohnungsgeberbestätigung from your Landlord, then use it for Anmeldung at Municipal Office. A copy of the receipt you hand to DAK and tell them you want Familienversicherung and demand Versicherungsbescheinigung for when you go to the hospital.
No lawyer is needed.
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Themenstarter Themenstarter

i4a rocks!

Beziehung zum Thema Ausländerrecht: Ich bin selbst Ausländer/in
Staatsangehörigkeit: Bosnia and Herzegovina
Antwort #2 - 09.06.2020 um 00:56:08

Hello again. Today we went to the Rathaus with all those documents from the appartment and international marriage certificate. They refused to register me saying that I need to go to the Foreign Office (Ausländerbehorde) first. I will go into labour any moment now because I lost too much time on administration, waiting for appointments that didn't happen and ABH that was unjoinable at the time. I have been in Germany now for a month, no insurance, no Anmeldung and I need to go and see a doctor in the hospital. I don't know what to do now. I am really disappointed, sad and afraid. Please help...
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Beppo
Experte

I love i4a

Beziehung zum Thema Ausländerrecht: Mitarbeiter/in Bundespolizei
Staatsangehörigkeit: deutsch
Antwort #3 - 09.06.2020 um 11:46:41

Do you have health insurance in bosnia. There is a social security agreement in both states. If necessary, there must be an argument about which health insurance company has to pay the costs.

If necessary, you should inquire with your health insurance company in bosnia.
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Beppo
Experte

I love i4a

Beziehung zum Thema Ausländerrecht: Mitarbeiter/in Bundespolizei
Staatsangehörigkeit: deutsch
Antwort #4 - 09.06.2020 um 12:29:10

No visit to the immigration office is responsible for registration in the ctiy hall (Rathaus).
Only the registration (Anmeldung), Wohnungsgeberbescheinigung (from the landlord) and your passport.
Make an appointment and hand in the forms. Insist on the issuance of a registration certificate. The city hall is required to issue a certificate § 24 (2) BMG.
You can also be represented by a person (Vollmacht/power of attorney).
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Alacrity
Senior Top-Member

I love i4a

Beziehung zum Thema Ausländerrecht: Ich oute mich später
Staatsangehörigkeit: deutsch durch Geburt
Antwort #5 - 09.06.2020 um 12:41:55

What took you so long? You should have done Anmeldung within 14 days of moving in with your husband.

Throw the application with Wohnungsgeberbestätigung into the mailbox at Rathaus and you may compose a Dienstaufsichtsbeschwerde against the person who refused to register you.

You and your husband also need to send a letter to his Krankenkasse and inform them you want to be familienversichert and demand Mitgliedsbescheinigung.
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seitenindex umschalten Seiten: 1
Thema versenden Drucken

Link zu diesem Thema