Willkommen Gast.
Wenn dies Dein erster Besuch hier ist, lies bitte zuerst die Hilfe - Häufig gestellte Fragen durch. Du musst Dich vermutlich Einloggen oder Registrieren, bevor Du Beiträge verfassen kannst. Klicke auf den "Registrieren" Link, um den Registrierungsprozess zu starten. Du kannst aber auch jetzt schon Beiträge lesen. Suche Dir einfach das Forum aus, das Dich am meisten interessiert.

info4alien.de

ÜbersichtHilfeSuchenEinloggenRegistrierenKontakt Spenden  

Seiten: 1 2 
Thema versenden Drucken
Grenzübertrittsbescheinigung (Gelesen: 6.035 mal)
Themen Beschreibung: I have got this Grenzübertrittsbescheinigung and what should I do?
Gabriela Natasha Ginsky
Themenstarter Themenstarter

i4a rocks!

Beziehung zum Thema Ausländerrecht: Ich bin selbst Ausländer/in
Staatsangehörigkeit: Indonesisch
Zeige den Link zu diesem Beitrag Grenzübertrittsbescheinigung
06.12.2018 um 17:07:43

Iam so sorry that I wrote in English because My German is not really good .
I will tell the story from the beginning. I came to Germany on 12 December 2017 for being an Aupair in one family in Landkreis Munich. And on 31 January I have an appointment to extend my visa for a year in Ausländerbehorde Landkreis München.
But on February 4. I decided to leave my family. And I moved to another family on 14 February in Starnberg . We registered myself directly on 17 February in Rathaus. And we called the Ausländerbehorde in Munchen to ask where do I need to pick my visa , in Munchen or Starnberg . And they said I can picked it up in Munich . And I went to Rathaus again to changed my address on the card . And I ask them if I need to go to Ausländerbehorde in Starnberg and they said no.

After 9 months living with an Amazing family, I still want to continue my stay in Germany and I got Freiwilliger social jahr job. And I went to Ausländerbehorde Starnberg to apply for a new visa and they found out if I didn’t go to Ausländerbehorde when i change my family and give me Grenzübertrittsbescheinigung that said I need to leave Germany before 18.12.2018 and they took my visa.

Me and my family already back and forth to tell if I got the wrong information and fight against it but they still didn’t  want to change anything.

My question is what should I do now? And if I come back to Indonesia and apply for my FSJ visa there would be a chance to get accepted? Because I clearly didn’t have visa now ( probably will be required when I apply for a new visa) and I only have paper that telling me that I need to leave.
Please I would be really appreciated someone that can help me with this .
Best Gabby
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

deerhunter
Silver Member

i4a rocks!

Brisbane, Australia
Brisbane
Australia
Stimmung:

Beziehung zum Thema Ausländerrecht: Mitarbeiter/in Polizei
Staatsangehörigkeit: Deutsch
Zeige den Link zu diesem Beitrag Re: Grenzübertrittsbescheinigung
Antwort #1 - 06.12.2018 um 20:29:02

Gabriela Natasha Ginsky schrieb am 06.12.2018 um 17:07:43:
My question is what should I do now? 

Leave quickly the country before the date on the "GÜB"

Gabriela Natasha Ginsky schrieb am 06.12.2018 um 17:07:43:
And if I come back to Indonesia and apply for my FSJ visa there would be a chance to get accepted?

This could be difficult, because your stay here seems illegal when you never go to the ABH and apply for AE, after your visa is finsihed and you not apply for a AE, latest 90 days after arriving in Germany! So illegal over stay from march (9 month) will get normally a entry ban for Schengen! So no new Visa! What § is on your "GÜB"?

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Gabriela Natasha Ginsky

i4a rocks!

Antwort #2 - 07.12.2018 um 07:42:23

Hey there is no  § on my GÜB , But the details is „kein Ausweis oder Passersatz“
I will try to upload the pictures of the GÜB .
Is there anything that I need to do to make it right? Because I have got the wrong information all this time.
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

deerhunter
Silver Member

i4a rocks!

Brisbane, Australia
Brisbane
Australia
Stimmung:

Antwort #3 - 07.12.2018 um 09:00:58

Gabriela Natasha Ginsky schrieb am 07.12.2018 um 07:42:23:
Is there anything that I need to do to make it right? 

No...wrong and illegal is wrong! No chance! The only what you can do is to leave right in time, so that it come not worst!

Gabriela Natasha Ginsky schrieb am 07.12.2018 um 07:42:23:
Because I have got the wrong information all this time. 

Well, wrong information is no excuse..you have to inform yourself what is to do. In each internet page you find the requires for this...no ABH will accept any excuse like this!
Go home, check how long is your ban and after the ban is gone, try again. But be ready that in future they will make it hard for you to come back....good luck
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

T.P.2013
Silver Member

blubb

Im Norden, Germany
Im Norden
Germany
Stimmung:

Beziehung zum Thema Ausländerrecht: Ehegatte von Ausländer/in
Staatsangehörigkeit: deutsch
Antwort #4 - 07.12.2018 um 18:17:29

jajaja...,

Hi,

lets check, if there is something "wrong" or "illegal" and maybe caused by which circumstances...

Zitat:
And I ask them if I need to go to Ausländerbehorde in Starnberg and they said no.

Do you have anything in written form for that or any whitnesses?

Zitat:
But the details is „kein Ausweis oder Passersatz“

Does that mean, you actually don't have a valid indonesian passport yet?
Zum Seitenanfang

Auch das Ausländerrecht in Deutschland gründet sich auf gesetzliche Grundlagen und ständige Rechtsprechung - nicht jedoch auf das Bauchgefühl des deutschen oder ausländischen Wutbürgers.

IP gespeichert

Gabriela Natasha Ginsky

i4a rocks!

Antwort #5 - 05.01.2019 um 17:26:08

I dont have any whiteness, but the Rathaus 100% support me that its a stupid reason to kick someone out from the country.
And Rathaus called ABH directly that day to confirm that how can make it right but still Nothing change.

No . I do have valid passport but they took my visa right away and give me that letter.
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

deerhunter
Silver Member

i4a rocks!

Brisbane, Australia
Brisbane
Australia
Stimmung:

Antwort #6 - 05.01.2019 um 18:21:26

So you not leave already Germany? You stay here, after we tell you to leave?

Sorry, but you will make it worst and nobody here can help you! We advice you 4 weeks ago, but you not listen! Your final date for leaving without any big problems was 18.12.18 and when you not leave till now, you must live with the consequences...means if police catch you, they will deport you and you get longtime banned for Schengen
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

T.P.2013
Silver Member

blubb

Im Norden, Germany
Im Norden
Germany
Stimmung:

Antwort #7 - 05.01.2019 um 18:36:58

Gabriela Natasha Ginsky schrieb am 05.01.2019 um 17:26:08:
I dont have any whiteness, but the Rathaus 100% support me that its a stupid reason to kick someone out from the country.
And Rathaus called ABH directly that day to confirm that how can make it right but still Nothing change. 

Hi,

without whitness, you can not use the statement of the ABH Munich as an argument. Then you have to take the situation "as it is".

That means:
Responsible for you is in fact the ABH in Starnberg ("Landratsamt Starnberg").
Their higher-ranked office is the "Bezirksregierung Oberbayern", I guess.

Try to handle the issue with the ABH, try to get the "support" of the Rathaus in a binding way.
If not possible, you can request a review by the higher-ranked office for the ABH.
All that while your GÜB is still valid.

If it all doesn't work, you have to leave actually within the validity of the GÜB.
That means, no negative effect for an apply for the FSJ.

Your last answer here was one month ago...
GÜB extended / renewed and still valid?
Zum Seitenanfang

Auch das Ausländerrecht in Deutschland gründet sich auf gesetzliche Grundlagen und ständige Rechtsprechung - nicht jedoch auf das Bauchgefühl des deutschen oder ausländischen Wutbürgers.

IP gespeichert

Gabriela Natasha Ginsky

i4a rocks!

Antwort #8 - 05.01.2019 um 19:53:08

They extended my GÜB until 4 January. And I already back to Indonesia now since 1 January. And I applied for a new visa on 3 January . But the people in Indonesia embassy was making it hard for me . They said that I will get banned for 2 years or something but they still want to process my visa after I insisted that Ausländerbehorde and Bundespolizei in Airport saying that I can apply for a new visa . And they said that they will keep processing it but I need to know that its about 90% get rejected.

My question is what can i do about it? And what if I change to do another Aupair year in Netherland? Will it effect to my Hollan visa process or not?
Iam really devastating now by something that I cant even understand why it’s happened 😔
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

T.P.2013
Silver Member

blubb

Im Norden, Germany
Im Norden
Germany
Stimmung:

Antwort #9 - 05.01.2019 um 21:43:45

So, you were, as far as we can see, legally (means: you did not commit an offense) staying till the end.
There is no "ban" automatically because of a GÜB with an exit right in time.
I don't know, who is telling that at the embassy. Maybe the "local staff" at the counter? Anyway, it is bullshit.

To your question:

If, and only "if" they actually reject, you can remonstrate. But this is a hard way, often without success. Just keep in mind for that: You were staying legally. There is no ban, in that case even not automatically, as long as they did not present an official note about a ban to you.

The dutch way is as well still open. Even if there would be a (german national) ban (but there is not).

The problem could be only, in case they reject your application in the german embassy for any reason, the dutch embassy can notice that in the Visa Information System and may have questions about it.

Good luck.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Gabriela Natasha Ginsky

i4a rocks!

Antwort #10 - 07.01.2019 um 09:52:48

Hey thankyou thankyou very much for the reponse at least its makes me a little bit feel better. And I have another question that when I was in the counter in Jakarta applying for a new visa , they asked me to fill a column „Have you ever been expelled, deported or your visa get rejected from Deutschland?“ and they asked me to fill it „Ja ich habe Grenzübertrittbescheinigung bekommen und musste ich am 4.01.2019 Deutschland ausreisen“  but I would like to ask about this if is it right? Because I don’t think I got expelled or deported. And will it have an effect to my application? Should I email Ausländerbehorde in hamburg to explain why this GÜB happened?

Thankyou again for another answer it’s really help me 🙏
Best gabby
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

deerhunter
Silver Member

i4a rocks!

Brisbane, Australia
Brisbane
Australia
Stimmung:

Antwort #11 - 07.01.2019 um 10:59:42

Gabriela Natasha Ginsky schrieb am 07.01.2019 um 09:52:48:
„Have you ever been expelled, deported or your visa get rejected from Deutschland?“ and they asked me to fill it „Ja ich habe Grenzübertrittbescheinigung bekommen und musste ich am 4.01.2019 Deutschland ausreisen“

Sure, you must tell this...because they see it already, when they open your agenda in SIS - Computer System!

but I would like to ask about this if is it right? Because I don’t think I got expelled or deported. And will it have an effect to my application? Should I email Ausländerbehorde in hamburg to explain why this GÜB happened?

Well, it will nothing help you. You have no proof of it and no whitness!

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Petersburger
Experte

RUS, Russia
RUS
Russia

Beziehung zum Thema Ausländerrecht: Deutsche/r im Ausland
Antwort #12 - 07.01.2019 um 14:19:31

T.P.2013 schrieb am 05.01.2019 um 21:43:45:
The problem could be only, in case they reject your application in the german embassy for any reason, the dutch embassy can notice that in the Visa Information System and may have questions about it.

deerhunter schrieb am 07.01.2019 um 10:59:42:
because they see it already, when they open your agenda in SIS - Computer System!

Both quotations are incorrect.

Applications for national visa are not submitted to the VIS.
(Therefore, fingerprints must be scanned for each national application.)

The "SIS-agenda" shall not contain any information on legal stay.
And our national AZR does not contain any negative information, if there is nothing illegal.
Zum Seitenanfang

„All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.“ (Edmund Burke)
„Für den Triumph des Bösen reicht es, wenn die Guten nichts tun.“

Auf PN antworte ich nur dann per PN, wenn die Frage wirklich nicht ins Forum paßt.

IP gespeichert

T.P.2013
Silver Member

blubb

Im Norden, Germany
Im Norden
Germany
Stimmung:

Antwort #13 - 07.01.2019 um 15:13:23

„Have you ever been expelled, deported or your visa get rejected from Deutschland?“ and they asked me to fill it „Ja ich habe Grenzübertrittbescheinigung bekommen und musste ich am 4.01.2019 Deutschland ausreisen“but I would like to ask about this if is it right? Because I don’t think I got expelled or deported.

Correct. You were not expelled or deported.
So, the right answer is "no".
The requested answer "„Ja ich habe Grenzübertrittbescheinigung bekommen und musste ich am 4.01.2019 Deutschland ausreisen“ is absolutely incorrect.

And will it have an effect to my application?

In general not. But of course the embassy knows about it, and as you could see, they (or someone there) make a stupid fuss about it.
But it should be absolutely no problem, because there is nothing illegal.

Zitat:
Should I email Ausländerbehorde in hamburg to explain why this GÜB happened?

No. You can, if you like, explain it with your application by attaching a statement. The embassy have to take it as part of the application. The responsible ABH, in case of application for a National Visa, will take notice of it so.
If that makes sense - maybe yes, maybe not, anyway, will not have a negativ effect.

Gruß

(And don't let yourself drag down by some replies here. Just ask, if there are questions.)
Zum Seitenanfang
« Zuletzt geändert: 07.01.2019 um 15:29:52 von T.P.2013 »  

IP gespeichert

Gabriela Natasha Ginsky

i4a rocks!

Antwort #14 - 08.01.2019 um 13:18:14

Thankyou Thankyou very much for replying such a detail reply🙏🙏

So I guess the situation that I got seems not really bad and have possibilities to come back.

So maybe we just need to wait what the results from embassy.
Regarding of the way they ask to fill „Ja ich habe Grenzübertrittbescheinigung...xxx“ do I need to email the embassy  and explain if I don’t think I got expelled and the people in the counter ask me to do that?

I would like to email Ausländerbehorde and explaining how the GÜB happened. But I prefer to wait for their results .

And another question, because of my experience I already got a host family already in Holland but Iam a little bit confused do I need to wait the results or can I apply another visa while Iam applying this visa ? Or should I just wait until the results comes out?

Best Gabby
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seiten: 1 2 
Thema versenden Drucken

Link zu diesem Thema