Willkommen Gast.
Wenn dies Dein erster Besuch hier ist, lies bitte zuerst die Hilfe - Häufig gestellte Fragen durch. Du musst Dich vermutlich Einloggen oder Registrieren, bevor Du Beiträge verfassen kannst. Klicke auf den "Registrieren" Link, um den Registrierungsprozess zu starten. Du kannst aber auch jetzt schon Beiträge lesen. Suche Dir einfach das Forum aus, das Dich am meisten interessiert.

info4alien.de

ÜbersichtHilfeSuchenEinloggenRegistrierenKontakt Spenden  

Seiten: 1 2 
Thema versenden Drucken
Verheirateter Student - Probleme mit Haupt- und Nebenwohnsitz (Gelesen: 10.450 mal)
wege
Themenstarter Themenstarter

i4a rocks!

GABON, Gabon
GABON
Gabon

Beziehung zum Thema Ausländerrecht: Ehegatte von Ausländer/in
Staatsangehörigkeit: Gabon
Zeige den Link zu diesem Beitrag Re: Verheirateter Student - Probleme mit Haupt- und Nebenwohnsitz
Antwort #15 - 04.11.2016 um 11:40:18

Aras schrieb am 04.11.2016 um 11:26:46:
(which should be "the city of you and your wife")

Noted.

Much thanks for your effort once again.
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

wege

i4a rocks!

GABON, Gabon
GABON
Gabon

Zeige den Link zu diesem Beitrag Re: Verheirateter Student - Probleme mit Haupt- und Nebenwohnsitz
Antwort #16 - 30.11.2016 um 13:44:17

Dear All,

The foreign office in my Hauptstadt,come to my home this morning as expected.

Yes of course, i was not at home, and they ask my wife if they can come in, but she didn't let them come inside.

she gave them the excuse that she wont really feel comfortable, cos she just sent the kids to school and the house was not in order.
But they just ask her some question about me as follows;

1.) my study course,  she said it
2.)master or bachelor program? she said it

3.)how did he do the tickets? his semester tickects

4.)how did  he manage to come every weekend? is that not stressful.
Her response- Yes its sometimes stressful for him, its about 4 hrs journey on public transport and if there is delay may be 6 hours. but he comes normally every weekend,though he wasn't there last weekend cos he need to attend to do some group works in the school last Saturday.

5.)Did you have his clothes, brush , and shoes  inside here?

Yes of course, i will have really like you to come inside.its just early morning and i hope you understand me, but if you can come back next time, then it should be OK.

Thats all she remember.
................................................................................

Yes she said the truth in every case,

but my concerned is how the outcomes normally works here-

1.) is there any issue for not letting them entering into the house?

2.) and they never bothered to ask her to at least bring any of my shoe pair or clothes and her mind wasn't clear enough in that direction at that moment.
Does that mean they are convincing enough that those things are there?

3.)what should be expected if they are not convincing enough?
    if there will be decision based on not convincing enough,        what counter-step should we take then?
is it possible they really come back?

4.) what preventive measures should be taking into consideration at this stage?
  Like can she write to them, giving them some other daily facts and figures?

of course i will inform my lawyer..........though i only still keep my lawyer if there will be need to charge the case to court.

Thank you for your time and responds in advance.

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

T.P.2013
Silver Member

blubb

Im Norden, Germany
Im Norden
Germany
Stimmung:

Staatsangehörigkeit: deutsch
Antwort #17 - 01.12.2016 um 10:22:29

Hi,

of course, on the one hand, they don't have the right to enter without your wife's permission.
On the other hand, it's very...unclever... not to cooperate, as long as cooperation is able to convince them about your claim.

Your wife decided not to cooperate. Really because of she "wont really feel comfortable, cos she just sent the kids to school and the house was not in order"? Or because of the possibility, that she knew, that the guys would find unhelpful things / persons or would miss helpful facts?

However, if you have a controversial matter and do not cooperate for solving it in your sense, you have any right to do so, but you have to live with the results as well. Would have been such an easy thing to show them your toilette equipment, some of your clothes or whatever in her house to convince them and maybe a judge later. Missed chance.
And the result is, that the office for foreigners has maybe new arguments for their point of view and I, as uninvolved third party, can meanwhile understand their doubts, sorry.

So, my advice is, to contact your lawyer. As it concerns me, I'm off here.

Good luck.
Zum Seitenanfang

Auch das Ausländerrecht in Deutschland gründet sich auf gesetzliche Grundlagen und ständige Rechtsprechung - nicht jedoch auf das Bauchgefühl des deutschen oder ausländischen Wutbürgers.

IP gespeichert

wege

i4a rocks!

GABON, Gabon
GABON
Gabon

Antwort #18 - 09.02.2017 um 23:09:05

Hallo!

Thanks for your good insight so far.
Unfortunately,I am still leaving with the "logical" dealings from the foreign office till now.
despite the foreign office came to my hauptwohnsitz and still they didn't make any decision till now.

I was there Dec 27th 2016 to extend the previous temporary (fiktion bescheinigung) she gave to me, and she just put stamp on it and extend it for one month with a very clear attitude ;  like I must be coming there every month and she also said it and told me if I want to make things easy I should go and apply in my uni  city.then at this point I really got hurt and shouted at her seriously, i brought out a printed meldegesetz and start reading to her, I gave her the letter my unistadt wrote to me and the eklärung they wrote (which she also have copies) and immediately she collected the invite letter addressed to me by my uni city (before i went there to clear the issue) and start copying it without my permission( I was schocked again and told her she is really doing more than her self now). I walked out of her office, at this point.
While checking my audio recordings of our conversations; I get to listen to another voice that said; Ruhre jetzt Oder Ich Kommen über from an inside office(a man voice)
I heard it previously but I couldn't pick the meaning at that point and I if had understood him at that point I think I will have really take some silly action, I have always try to ignore this stupid talks from these offices but ......

Normally I travelled for holidays.
For the past 9 months I can't apply for any country's visa again;

1.)are they not infringing on my freedom of movement?
I am not asylum seeker or whatever........

Of course its difficult for employer to employ one with one month residence.

2.)won't I loose my current job if I will have to always have to give them one month fiktion to work every month since my normal card expired.

I can't do any holiday jobs for as most job require minimum of 4 months period on resident card.

3.) can she actually make a copy of letter or doc addressed to me without my permission?

4.) can anyone just suggest any other step I can take, I think VwGO nach 75 should work here.

5.) why are they just silent like without any feedback after coming to my house, even when I asked her she behaved as if she has no idea anyone came to my house.
Is there other office I can deal with regarding those that came?

6.)normally I was suppose to have extended the one month she gave me at the end of January but I couldn't go (I was writing exams and my was also sick).
Iam going home finally for winter holiday next week and will be going there, is it not too late and any potential issue with the late fiktion extension?

6.) And my lawyer? she is just asking for money and trying to tell me the fees might go high..............and i keep ignoring her.
Though my wife keep talking to her and want to pay her by herself.

Thanks for your responses in anticipation.
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Aras
Gold Member

Berufsrevolutionär

Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
Düsseldorf
Nordrhein-Westfalen
Germany
Stimmung:

Beziehung zum Thema Ausländerrecht: Ich oute mich später
Antwort #19 - 09.02.2017 um 23:24:18

1.)
If your fiktionsbescheingung is with a checkmark on § 81 Abs. 4 you can use it for travels.

2.)
Get the papers that say that you cant get your job because of that. Use it to sue directly the city for avoiding the decision. And get the lost income from the city.

3.)
is this really a problem?

4.)
yes, sueing according to §75 VwGO. If you miss a job chance you could try to sue according to § 123 VwGO.

5.) Ordnungsamt?

6.) The fiktionsbescheinigung is just a paper. It is a Bescheinigung. It is just a proof that you applied for a new residence permit.. You dont really need it. As long as they are processing your application your stay is valid. So if you go there to get a new Fiktionsbescheinigung or not... doesnt matter. Plus it costs money?!

7.) If you dont make enough money: Beratungshilfeschein from the Amtsgericht. Didnt you get one in the first place? If you need money to sue then you can apply for Prozesskostenhilfe.

You are now working on this for 4 months?
Zum Seitenanfang

"Alles Recht in der Welt ist erstritten worden, jeder wichtige Rechtssatz hat erst denen, die sich ihm widersetzten, abgerungen werden müssen, und jedes Recht, sowohl das Recht eines Volkes wie das eines Einzelnen, setzt die stetige Bereitschaft zu seiner Behauptung voraus. Das Recht ist nicht blosser Gedanke, sondern lebendige Kraft." - Rudolph von Jhering in "Der Kampf ums Recht"

IP gespeichert

wege

i4a rocks!

GABON, Gabon
GABON
Gabon

Antwort #20 - 10.02.2017 um 00:33:24

1.) you mean I can use fiktion bescheinigung to apply for another country visa( a non EU-member)
Normally I think you need minimum of six month, of the the current residence allowance if you're apply for most visa outside of your home country.

2.) I applied since may 2016. Though my previous students resident card was  still six month valid then. But it's more than 4 month since its expired.

Thanks so much for the tips.
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Aras
Gold Member

Berufsrevolutionär

Düsseldorf
Nordrhein-Westfalen
Germany
Stimmung:

Antwort #21 - 10.02.2017 um 00:42:27

1) if the other country accepts it. But yes it is Problematically

2) the Date of your application ist relevant Not the expiration Date of your Residence permit
Zum Seitenanfang

"Alles Recht in der Welt ist erstritten worden, jeder wichtige Rechtssatz hat erst denen, die sich ihm widersetzten, abgerungen werden müssen, und jedes Recht, sowohl das Recht eines Volkes wie das eines Einzelnen, setzt die stetige Bereitschaft zu seiner Behauptung voraus. Das Recht ist nicht blosser Gedanke, sondern lebendige Kraft." - Rudolph von Jhering in "Der Kampf ums Recht"

IP gespeichert

wege

i4a rocks!

GABON, Gabon
GABON
Gabon

Antwort #22 - 15.03.2017 um 09:11:17

Updates:

My wife made a phone call to the foreign office , just to request for the status of the application and she also mentioned that if they didn't decide yet then we take the untätigkeitklage.

Few hours later the auslanderbehorde visit my home, they met myself, the kids and my wife.

They brought out two papers one that the content was about :-

1.) fictitious marriage and they asked my wife and myself to sign it writing my wife names using her formal surname instead our common family name.
They said that's how everyone sign it and they don't want us to really read the content as they are really trying to summarize it.

2.)They requested for the original copy of the fiction bescheinigung they previously gave to me and said they will like to give me new one that extend till June 2017 (the current one extended till May 2017).

What I could understand is they changed my address on it, instead of writting my Uni address they wrote my hauptwohnsitz address and they still wrote on it that it's valid for my study and write how many days am entitle to work and so.....on

My wife told them  on phone I lost a job becos of that recently and it was clearly stated that my fiction bescheinigung was not sufficient to offer the holiday job I missed.

At the end the whole things seems not to be cleared to me;

So I asked them the two questions:-

1.) if I have a lawyer; why are you by passing my lawyer to asked me to sign a paper in my home?

Their answer was ok , we can also do that if you want then we will have to invite you to our office later then.

2.) How late does it take for this city database to be updated if for instance my wife surname is this and your good office is written it as that...

Then they are really not feeling comfortable at this junction, and I open my house door and asked them to leave and they should contact my lawyer with such fake document they re carrying of course I made some record of the talk.

Hey, I hope am not over reacting now?

I can't wait to see these people in court, the issue is becoming interesting to me.

And am still waiting to hear from my lawyer ..........

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Aras
Gold Member

Berufsrevolutionär

Düsseldorf
Nordrhein-Westfalen
Germany
Stimmung:

Antwort #23 - 16.03.2017 um 02:29:14

What type of record did you produce?

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

wege

i4a rocks!

GABON, Gabon
GABON
Gabon

Antwort #24 - 29.12.2017 um 18:16:00

Thank you Aras and TP 2013. :

You guys really helped me alot!

1.) Finally after 1year2 months of application (may2016), i got my residence card extended for just one year (july 2017-july 2018) instead of 3 years (german spouse).

though my passport expires by (Oct 2018), i dont know if thats the reason as my lawyer didnt bother to answer my questions again.

2.) my marriage will be upto 2 years, in feb 2018, can i apply to naturalize or

unbefristet residence card after the expiration of the 1 year extension in june 2018?

with the following financial conditions, all other things being equal:

my wife started working in Dec 2017, and just out of arbeitamts and earn between 800-900, we have wohnegeld, and i am about to apply for bäfog plus i have

unlimited contract with a mini job of 450euros.

OR will i still need to have just extend for another 2 years to complete the 3 years?

3.) Moreso, after two years if there is a separation of home (wohnsitz)between me and my spouse,what will happen  if

i have unlimited mini-job contract and am still a students if i want to extend again, probably if i have B1 and all other tests done by then.
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seiten: 1 2 
Thema versenden Drucken

Link zu diesem Thema