Willkommen Gast.
Wenn dies Dein erster Besuch hier ist, lies bitte zuerst die Hilfe - Häufig gestellte Fragen durch. Du musst Dich vermutlich Einloggen oder Registrieren, bevor Du Beiträge verfassen kannst. Klicke auf den "Registrieren" Link, um den Registrierungsprozess zu starten. Du kannst aber auch jetzt schon Beiträge lesen. Suche Dir einfach das Forum aus, das Dich am meisten interessiert.

info4alien.de

ÜbersichtHilfeSuchenEinloggenRegistrierenKontakt Spenden  

Seiten: 1 2 
Thema versenden Drucken
Verheirateter Student - Probleme mit Haupt- und Nebenwohnsitz (Gelesen: 10.451 mal)
wege
Themenstarter Themenstarter

i4a rocks!

GABON, Gabon
GABON
Gabon

Beziehung zum Thema Ausländerrecht: Ehegatte von Ausländer/in
Staatsangehörigkeit: Gabon
Zeige den Link zu diesem Beitrag Verheirateter Student - Probleme mit Haupt- und Nebenwohnsitz
09.10.2016 um 15:24:54

Hi all,

i really have a question regarding the recent changes in the registration Act (meldegesetz i think.)

i am a foreign students and have been living alone before i met my partner in another city
(about 165km apart but within same state) and we got married.

and since then i have registered my address in her home as Hauptwohnung while the other room in my school city changes to
be nebenwohnung.

and since then i have applied for a resident permit, based on our marriage "aufenthhaltitels nach 28" in her city.

But recently after 6 months of the city registrations i recieved a message from the auslanderbehorde in her city
that my file was sent back to my previous city because it was assumed/believed that my predominant place of residence 
is where my studies is and hence i should go and apply for my resident card there.

Can anyone try to explain what the meldegesetz says please or does this assumptions overrule the paper works/signature.
1.) if thats the case why will the meldeamts (burger büro register me in the city initially?) register my address as hauptwohnsitz?

Note;
if i go ahead to apply for my card in the other city, its like am being forced to changed my hauptwohnung again
Does that mean married couples are automatically separated if they work in different city or they are student in different city?

Is this where the problem is? she is not working but her ausbildung start soon, though she is on sgb2 and her kid go to school
in that city while i pay part of the rent in the house every month as calculated down by the arbeitsamts since i work as a
foreign student (450eur).

2.) if my wife will come to my school`s city to register her address as nebenwohnung while my address will also be on her address
at the other city as nebenwohnung, will this suffice for my application according to the aufenhaltsgesetz nach 28?

since we married the arbeitsamt deducted some money up to 300eur support bonus, cos they belief she isnt alone again.

3.) all things being equal, can we file a case against the arbeitsamts to claim this money back, since parts of the system isnt reconising

us living together for now?

Daddys' Änderung:
Eigene Frage = eigener Thread und das Crosspost wurde gelöscht!

Zum Seitenanfang
« Zuletzt geändert: 10.10.2016 um 09:47:00 von Daddy »  

IP gespeichert

Aras
Gold Member

Berufsrevolutionär

Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
Düsseldorf
Nordrhein-Westfalen
Germany
Stimmung:

Beziehung zum Thema Ausländerrecht: Ich oute mich später
Staatsangehörigkeit: deutsch
Zeige den Link zu diesem Beitrag Re: Verheirateter Student - Probleme mit Haupt- und Nebenwohnsitz
Antwort #1 - 09.10.2016 um 15:49:38

to 1)

If you live together you need a mutual residence as Hauptwohnung. Just because the Ausländerbehörde claims you have an appartment as Nebenwohnung you dont have to change your registered address. They indirectly claim that your marriage is not protectworthy under the constitution, because they claim you are married just for the residence permit. You should prove that you visit your wife on regulary basis and pay her keep. If you dont visit your wife in the last 6 month than this could be a dealbreaker.

By law you are not separated just because you live in different cities if you have good reasons (e.g. work, study)

to 2)
Dont do that. Your wife and her child would suffer, because the Jobcenter would stop paying the rent and the keep for her and her child

to 3)
Against what you want to file a complaint?

Either you live together with your wife, you can claim a residence permit and you have to give your wife a keep and help her with raising the child

OR
you are separated and you can not claim the residence permit and she gets more money.

What is your goal?

PS: Please stop hijacking other threads. I report your post to the admins to separate your question to a new thread.
Zum Seitenanfang
« Zuletzt geändert: 09.10.2016 um 15:59:48 von Aras »  

"Alles Recht in der Welt ist erstritten worden, jeder wichtige Rechtssatz hat erst denen, die sich ihm widersetzten, abgerungen werden müssen, und jedes Recht, sowohl das Recht eines Volkes wie das eines Einzelnen, setzt die stetige Bereitschaft zu seiner Behauptung voraus. Das Recht ist nicht blosser Gedanke, sondern lebendige Kraft." - Rudolph von Jhering in "Der Kampf ums Recht"

IP gespeichert

T.P.2013
Silver Member

blubb

Im Norden, Germany
Im Norden
Germany
Stimmung:

Zeige den Link zu diesem Beitrag Re: Verheirateter Student - Probleme mit Haupt- und Nebenwohnsitz
Antwort #2 - 09.10.2016 um 16:09:27

Hi,

first of all: you should have created your own thread and you should write in German language (as student(!) living in Germany).

About your question:

So far, from your side everything is done accurately.
You are married, you registered your main residence (Hauptwohnung) at your wifes address.
This is absolutely in conformity with the Bundesmeldegesetz, because the residence of your spouse / family ist also your main residence, as it is generally regulated by §22 Bundesmeldegesetz (BMG) in conjunction with §21 BMG.

It is not the duty of the Ausländerbehörde, to decide about it, as long as there are no doubts about the fact, that you are still married, actually living with your wife and family together and e.g. you are regularly travelling from the city of school back to your family.

You should just inform the Ausländerbehörde in your wife's city about that (means: writing a letter in German language) and promt them to acknowledge their responsibility in your case.

Regards
Zum Seitenanfang

Auch das Ausländerrecht in Deutschland gründet sich auf gesetzliche Grundlagen und ständige Rechtsprechung - nicht jedoch auf das Bauchgefühl des deutschen oder ausländischen Wutbürgers.

IP gespeichert

wege

i4a rocks!

GABON, Gabon
GABON
Gabon

Zeige den Link zu diesem Beitrag meldegesetz/aufenthaltstitel nach 28
Antwort #3 - 09.10.2016 um 17:13:49

continuation regarding the hauptwohnsitz and nebenwohnsitz with my wife;

http://www.info4alien.de/cgi-bin/forum/YaBB.cgi?num=1471027806/new

please i have given the case to the lawyer already, but she never respond to their letter until i prompted her of the meldegesetz nach 22, 21.

but the main issue is my current 2years residents permit expires in 19days, still expectimng their response to the lawyer though, but i really dont know why am not comfortable with my lawyer writes up, not commanding enough and changing my lawyer:

1.) may sound too despirate again to get the resident permit?

2.)what should i do if they insist i should go to the other city to apply and considering my current permit expires too soon?

the other city will definately renew it but am sure they will ask me to go the meldeamts to change my hauptwohnung which means it will be renewed based on my studies, this isnt problem at all but the fact is ,the assupmtions that follows legally that we are not together having differents hauptwohnsitz.

and infact we are always together even during the week, (my university tickets takes me thru the nrw)

3.) what happen if i will not go to the other city and i insisits my wife city is my hauptwohnung or which is the next step now,  cos i belief they are using delay tactics now beofre responding to my lawyers `opinion´ as she wrotes it.

please i study in english and my deutsch ist ganz schlecht.
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

T.P.2013
Silver Member

blubb

Im Norden, Germany
Im Norden
Germany
Stimmung:

Zeige den Link zu diesem Beitrag Re: meldegesetz/aufenthaltstitel nach 28
Antwort #4 - 09.10.2016 um 17:49:15

Hi,

anyway, you should avoid to separate yours and your wife's main residence (Hauptwohnsitz).

As you told us the circumstances here, there is in my opinion no factual reason to impeach the credibility of your statement, that your primary centre of life is where your familiy lives.

So, I renew my advice, to write this letter to the responsible Ausländerbehörde (ABH, city of your wife) with copies of your marriage certificate, registration* and your current residence permit as registered letter ("Einschreiben").

Request them to get in touch with your "old" ABH to clear the responsibility.
In the same letter you apply for your new residence permit as spouse of your German wife.
If the are unable to clear this matter right in time, they ought issue a temporary residence permit, called "Fiktionsbescheinigung".

All this your lawyer, paid by you, should know and arrange in my opinion.

Btw:
Zitat:
but am sure they will...

means nothing. There is no place for "maybe". Just make sure first, if they will do or not.

Regards

* = "Anmeldebescheinigung" Hauptwohnsitz or better "Erweiterte Meldebescheinigung", which shows, that your wife and you are married and both live at her address
Zum Seitenanfang

Auch das Ausländerrecht in Deutschland gründet sich auf gesetzliche Grundlagen und ständige Rechtsprechung - nicht jedoch auf das Bauchgefühl des deutschen oder ausländischen Wutbürgers.

IP gespeichert

wege

i4a rocks!

GABON, Gabon
GABON
Gabon

Antwort #5 - 31.10.2016 um 16:46:07

update regarding the above subject matter.

i recieved the below  message from the bürger buro in my uni city, inviting me and trying to claim my main city is in my uni city.
truely i do mini job, in a city.but i sometimes even go to this job from my wife city and back and i work only six days in a month (sometime 35hrs in a month.)

and for sure am always in her city every weekend,and my long holidays.

what should i do with the claim that i need to report daily in my wife city to be recognize as my main residence.?

saying i should bring my passport, did anyone have experience about  to which extent this can go?

##Sie werden gebet bis zum 14.11.2016 beim Burgerburo der Stadt (my uni city) zur Klärung Ihrer Meldeverhaltnisse personlich vorzusprechen.
Sie sind in (my studies city) mit Nebenwohnsitz gemeldet.
Die Auslanderbehorde des Kreises (my uni city) teilt uns mit,
dass Sie in (my uni city) studieren und in mülheim an der ruhr einer Beschaftigung nachgehen.
Aufgrund und (my wife city) pendeln. Der Hauptwohnsitz einer Person ist da,
wo diese sich in der Woche uberwiegend aufhalt.

Bitte bringen Sie diesen Brief und Ihren Ausweis bzw. Reisepass mit. ##

Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Aras
Gold Member

Berufsrevolutionär

Düsseldorf
Nordrhein-Westfalen
Germany
Stimmung:

Antwort #6 - 31.10.2016 um 16:53:00

1. Are you right now represented by a lawyer?
2. Do you visit your wife regularly? How often? Have you any proof of it?
3. Do you send your wife money or does she send money to you?
Zum Seitenanfang

"Alles Recht in der Welt ist erstritten worden, jeder wichtige Rechtssatz hat erst denen, die sich ihm widersetzten, abgerungen werden müssen, und jedes Recht, sowohl das Recht eines Volkes wie das eines Einzelnen, setzt die stetige Bereitschaft zu seiner Behauptung voraus. Das Recht ist nicht blosser Gedanke, sondern lebendige Kraft." - Rudolph von Jhering in "Der Kampf ums Recht"

IP gespeichert

wege

i4a rocks!

GABON, Gabon
GABON
Gabon

Antwort #7 - 31.10.2016 um 17:13:15

1.) yes, but sincerely i really don`t understand my lawyer.
and becos the issue is now between me and my uni city.i really feel she will want to do re-negotiate of her fee if she will be coming-in.

2.)Yes i visit her regularly, proof?
i use my uni tickets free, job centre deduct her money cos we are together and its always written in the documents.

3.)We dont both do real time bank transfer, but may be once or twice.  though she sent to my account recently.

Do you have any clue what i should expect with them and how i prepare with the little details above?

though ill contact my lawyer before going.

Thanks so much for your swift response
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Aras
Gold Member

Berufsrevolutionär

Düsseldorf
Nordrhein-Westfalen
Germany
Stimmung:

Antwort #8 - 31.10.2016 um 17:32:25

1) If you are represented by a lawyer, it is unlawful for the office to write Mail directly to you. The so called "Überrumpelungsverbot".

2) you should document your visits, even if it is just writing it into your personal calendar.

To be honest:

They don't respect your legal representation. They ignore your letters. Now they want you to visit them in their office.

I would not recommend to go there alone. It could go well or it could go horribly wrong. You are in the risk of getting tricked into making your situation bad, even though you did everything right.

Fact is, that you have to register yourself in the city of your wife. They refused that, despite the law is saying strictly the opposite.

If I were in your shoes, I would ask for the official notice/decision for refusing the registration, make my contradiction/obection and give it at the end to the administrative court. No talk.
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

T.P.2013
Silver Member

blubb

Im Norden, Germany
Im Norden
Germany
Stimmung:

Antwort #9 - 31.10.2016 um 17:32:54

wege schrieb am 31.10.2016 um 16:46:07:
Der Hauptwohnsitz einer Person ist da, wo diese sich in der Woche uberwiegend aufhalt.

Hi,

this definition of main residence is wrong and arbitrarily.
Ask your lawyer and point him to, as i told you before, the definition of "main residence" as it is stated in §22 (1) BMG.
That's the point for your situation, as long as you are still in marital relation to your spouse.

Regards

Edit: ...and I agree with Aras in this matter.
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

wege

i4a rocks!

GABON, Gabon
GABON
Gabon

Antwort #10 - 31.10.2016 um 17:56:48

Thank you guys, i really appreciate.
@ Aras.
1.) my lawyer have not once written to my uni stadt before,
she has been dealing with the auslanderbehorde where my wife is, and now its like my ehewohnung´s kreis haus asked for their opinion in the matter, and thats why i think my uni stadt  have written to me directly.(my wife stadt always write to my lawyer.)
i will inform her before going there, but sincerely i have met a lawyer who asked me normally it will be better if i go to my home country to apply for this,(leaving my studies cos of paper  Schockiert/Erstaunt)

i learnt most this lawyers are not really supporting, they just after money,unlike lawyers in UK ,US and so..
anyways.........

2.)By chance can you recommed a sound lawyer for me in and around Hamm, gelsenkirchen, münster ?

3.) sorry if i loose a case in court, will i have to pay any money to the city or something? any disadvantages?

thank you once again.
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Aras
Gold Member

Berufsrevolutionär

Düsseldorf
Nordrhein-Westfalen
Germany
Stimmung:

Antwort #11 - 31.10.2016 um 18:43:27

to 1)
I would say the contrary is the case. In Germany the height of the fees are given by law (RVG). And if you are not agreeing for hourly payment you will pay the normal fee.  So the lawyer can not make soo much money by delaying your case as it is possible in anglo-american system. For a normal administrative application they can get about 460 €.
So I have to protect my colleagues from the accusation that they want to make the big money by maybe working slow.
But I can tell you, that in Germany the good lawyers are usually working as judges or as the business lawyers in big offices. There is a majority of lawyers who just became lawyers because they barely passed the german bar test.

To be honest: Your case is a simple case. There is no big stuff to clarify.

to 2) I dont know any lawyers in those cities.

to 3) You just pay your fees and the fees of the court. Court fees should be about 400-500 €. But to be honest: How can you lose in a case, where even the administration office is using the wrong definition of Wohnsitz??? No wonder they come to the wrong result by subsuming with that wrong definition.
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

nixwissen
Silver Member

Tiananmen - Am 4.6.1989
geschah hier nichts.

Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany
Hamburg
Hamburg
Germany

Beziehung zum Thema Ausländerrecht: Bekannt mit Ausländer/n/in
Staatsangehörigkeit: Deutsch
Antwort #12 - 31.10.2016 um 20:01:22

Hello,

Here is the law which should be appicable for you:
Zitat:
Bundesmeldegesetz (BMG)
§ 22 Bestimmung der Hauptwohnung
(1) Hauptwohnung eines verheirateten oder eine Lebenspartnerschaft führenden Einwohners, der nicht dauernd getrennt von seiner Familie oder seinem Lebenspartner lebt, ist die vorwiegend benutzte Wohnung der Familie oder der Lebenspartner.

Hauptwohnung = Hauptwohnsitz

Go to the Bürger Büro of your wife's city and make it clear to them. You live with your wife - full stop.
I think you don't need a lawyer for this but better you take someone with you to support you with german language. It's your legal right to bring someone (friend, does not have to be a lawyer) to support you.

Best regards,
Norbert
Zum Seitenanfang

Ich bin nur Laie und meine Aussagen sind nur meine Meinung bzw. Interpretation nach bestem Wissen. Sollte ich mal Dummfug schreiben, werde ich hoffentlich korrigiert!
"Alexa, wie gut ist der Datenschutz bei der Corona-Warn-App?"

IP gespeichert

wege

i4a rocks!

GABON, Gabon
GABON
Gabon

Antwort #13 - 04.11.2016 um 11:09:54

Thank you all for given me such courage.

i was at my uni city to clarify my issue as invited and what i did was ;

1.) i didnt go to the counter of the person that wrote the above letter.

2.) I asked her first if she can explain what the city means by
Der Hauptwohnsitz einer Person ist da, wo diese sich in der Woche uberwiegend aufhalt. then i showed her to explain the BMG nach 22 for me very well. but she said no, i have recht  normally in this case after reading through. then i started pointing out alot based on the ff-

`` printed out some paper that could atleast show  some activities in that city, i was doing my licence training in the city two months ago, my netflix statement of account for the tv for about 5months, payment made in the city for about 4 months was circle in statement and i printed the law both in english and german version and so on....

3.)Then she made a call to the exact woman dealing with my case in the other city, they both argue for about 10minutes on phone. she was telling her thats not their problem if they have any doubt or so, they should deal with it within my wife city or so.(thats what i could understood among all)

4.) she wrote a niederschrift as attached, and thats my concerned now, cos its not on the stadt letter head paper, no name, just signature from both of us, but she wrote  at the bottom -geschlosen  and signed it and i signed where she wrote vgu also.  i hope thats sufficient for future use no matter what.

she said she will send one to the woman she spoke to, and she will also keep one and told me i should talk to my lawyer if they will persist given me issue.

5.) hoping to recieve another mail from the woman in my hauptwohnstadt , asking for another thing or bringing the case in another dimension or just give me my recht.

if she really have problem, i know she will push my (frau city) to also do something like controlling my home in that city. or so

Thanks you all very much and dont hesiatate to still advice on preparation towards any unforseen.
Zum Seitenanfang

city.pdf (46 KB | 165 )

IP gespeichert

Aras
Gold Member

Berufsrevolutionär

Düsseldorf
Nordrhein-Westfalen
Germany
Stimmung:

Antwort #14 - 04.11.2016 um 11:26:46

Hello,

the Niederschrift is good. It doesnt matter that the letter head of the uni city is on it. So to speak: The case is, according to your posting, for the uni city closed.

Now the city of your wife (which should be "the city of you and your wife") has to be convinced.
Zum Seitenanfang

IP gespeichert

Seiten: 1 2 
Thema versenden Drucken

Link zu diesem Thema